#FridayFun time! Now here’s an innovation the world is ready for: The Cuddle Mattress, which introduces slats to the upper half of the bed, making it easier to slip your arm around your partner and still sleep in comfort. http://www.npr.org/blogs/alltechconsidered/2013/08/27/216091675/weekly-innovation-a-mattress-that-makes-it-easier-to-cuddle
this is it.
THIS IS FUCKING IT.
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF ARMS FALLING ASLEEP AND ACHING NECKS WE’VE FINALLY ARRIVED
THERE IS NO MORE WORRYING NOW THAT WE HAVE THESE FOAM STRIPS TO SHOVE OUR GRUBBY LITTLE ARMS INTO. JUST THINK OF THE OPPORTUNITIES. MAYBE SOME KID CAN FILL A PLASTIC BAG WITH LUBE, TUCK IT BETWEEN THIS SHIT, AND JUST GO TO FUCKING TOWN ON THIS STATE-OF-THE-ART MATTRESS
BUT THATS NOT ALL. DO YOUR FUCKING TOES GET COLD? SHOVE YOUR FEET IN THESE CUSHIONS AND SLEEP SOUNDLY KNOWING YOUR FOOT-NUBS ARE FREE OF THE COLD.
NEED TO KEEP YOUR PHONE CLOSER WHILE YOU SLEEP? TOSS IT IN THE CRACK. AFRAID TO LEAVE YOUR CHILD ALONE IN THEIR NURSERY? WEDGE IT INTO THE CRACK. JUST FUCKING DO IT. EVER TEMPTED TO SIP A BEVERAGE WITHOUT GETTING OUT OF BED? SHOVE A CUP AND THERE AND INSERT YOUR STRAW. PRESTO-CHANGO, MOTHERFUCKERS.
WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS. THIS BED CAN SOLVE ALL OF THE PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD. GO OUT THERE AND BUY YOUR CUDDLING, MASTURBATORY, CHILD-AND-DRINK-HOLDING, PHONE-STORING MATTRESS RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GODTumblr users should never make infomercialsxcuse yew
but how do you put a sheet on it
please just imagine this:
- hannah and cas in the continental, sam and dean in the impala, driving towards a hunt. stopping to spend the night at a motel. three rooms: one for sam, one for hannah, one for the dudes in love. except they all crowd into one motel room and flop all over the two double beds and marathon the indiana jones movies and order pizza and hannah sits on the bed with her legs crossed wearing thick fluffy pink socks and she and sam roll their eyes at each other when dean and cas sit side by side on the other bed and sort of melt into each other with like their feet touching
- hannah and sam form a silent form of communication that says, our brothers are real dorks
- hannah develops an affection for bright colors. she falls in love with a pair of red heart-shaped sunglasses and tries to wear them with her fbi outfit
- hannah forms a dangerous addiction to dr. pepper
- hannah and cas get their own rooms in the bunker
- hannah and dean go shopping for outfits together for brother-in-law/sister-in-law bonding time. dean compliments hannah’s classy taste
- hannah is bored by dean and cas’s wedding planning but throws cas a wild bachelor’s party with Parcheesi and twister
Bloodstain Pattern Analysis (BPA) - Resource for Crime Writers
well you never know when this might come in handy.
Allstate LGBT campaign.
EVERYONE WATCH THIS.
does anybody else clean their phone screen by wiping it on their boob or is that just me
what is this from I must watch!
Clint’s the only one who doesn’t bat an eyelid when Steve brings Bucky around to the Avengers tower because he knows what it’s like to go on a mission and bring home a stray
I am emotionally compromised
I fucking sobbed like a baby during this scene.
ME TOO! I just wanted to run up, and hug this beautiful woman so tight! *cries all over again*
People allways like to say this part is ‘over acted’ but honestly she portrayed extreme pain so well, especially on the back, knowing from experience having that sharp pain on your back feels like someone ripped out your spine, A+ my queen, A+.
I’m probably going to regret bringing this up, but has this been discussed?
We know that Robert Berens wrote 9x07 which is the one (I think) with a scene with Dean and Cas discussing something in the car which probably was a sensitive topic because Jensen kept screwing around and making them do retakes (much like the crypt scene). And this is after 9x03 when Cas hooks up with a woman.
So does Berens have the romantic false lead trope on the brain? This tweet was on the first day of filming for 9x07, and we know he’s been following tweets from the set about that. Or is it more likely just a coincidence? I am seeing secret messages in writer tweets everywhere and it is not healthy haha.
bringing this back since it’s relevant with Hannah again
He wrote 9.06. You know, the one where everyone and their cousin was freaking the fuck out about Nora for weeks before it came out…only to find out that no, really, she LITERALLY just wanted him to be the babysitter.
Still not over the bed scene tbh, we discussed it a bit here but there are several other things I’d like to point out about it :P so thank you for giving me an excuse…
Everything about this shot feels lopsided and off-center. The lack of a nightstand on the side opposite Cas, the way the light only (just barely) reaches his side of the bed, even the dark color of the plaid is a stark contrast to the light color of the sheets Cas is surrounded by. The use of light and shadow is beautiful, and the bars on the headboard are reminiscent of that cage imagery we saw so much of in season 9. Cas is alone and he feels trapped.
Even the way Cas is lying in the bed is lopsided, his body curving into the tiny bit of light coming in from the window, away from the darkness, away from the cold, the loneliness of the void beside him. If the addition of a nightstand in Dean’s bedroom indicated that he was in need of a partner, the lack of one in Cas’ to me screams that he has utterly lost hope for one.
The thing that sticks out the most to me is how in 9x14 the opposite side of the bed was illuminated by that light
and how that is now the side of his own bed that Cas chooses, a perfect contrast to the darkness on the other side…